This summer camp will be packed with fun, education and excitement. Your child will enjoy breakfast lunch and a host of snacks.
Boss Daughters of America is a youth entrepreneurship program that empowers young women between the ages of 9 and 19 to develop their hair styling skills. Our program provides girls with the tools and resources they need to succeed in business, including fashion, makeup, hair, business, and money management.
In our program, girls will learn how to:
Fashion: Learn how to dress for success and create your own personal style.
• Makeup: Learn how to apply makeup for different occasions and learn about different makeup techniques.
• Hairstyling: Learn how to style your hair in different ways, including natural hair styles, braids, sew-ins, and weaves.
• Money management: Learn how to budget your money, save for the future, and invest.
• Content creation: Learn how to create and market your own content, including blog posts, videos, and social media posts.
• Branding: Learn how to create a brand for yourself and your business.
• Salon etiquette: Learn how to behave in a salon and how to get the most out of your appointments.
• And more! We offer a variety of other programs and workshops throughout the year, so you can always find something to learn.
We believe that every girl has the potential to be a boss, and our program is designed to help them achieve their dreams.
What to Expect
During our summer program, girls will participate in a variety of activities, including:
* Business workshops
* Hair/Fashion shows
* Makeup tutorials
* Hairstyling classes
* Networking events
* And more!
Girls will also have the opportunity to meet other like-minded entrepreneurs and learn from their experiences.
Who Should Apply
Our program is open to all young girls between the ages of 9 and 19 who are interested in entrepreneurship in the beauty industry. No prior experience is necessary.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit our website and fill out the application form. Applications are due on June 1st.
See you there!
Students will have met and greets with other young entrepreneurs their in the industry. They will meet several beauty salons owners in the St. Louis region. So they can have a opportunity to see the different environments and vibes of the beauty salon industry. To further show them what next to come if you choose the beauty industry as a career.
Lastly participants will come together and put on a Hair/Fashion Show for the family and friends to showcase the skills that have learned over the past four weeks.
They will walk away with some amazing skills, pictures and businesses information. They will be ready for the next level!!